A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
For detailed information on the cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them see our table below:
We use the following types of cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below:
Cookie: Pardot cookie
Name: piAId = ‘37212’;
Purpose: Pardot tracks visitor and prospect activities on your website and landing pages by setting cookies on their browsers. Cookies are set to remember preferences (like form field values) when a visitor returns to your site. Pardot also sets a cookie for logged-in users to maintain the session and remember table filters.
More Information: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=pardot_basics_cookies.htm&type=5
Cookie: Adroll cookie
Name: adroll_adv_id = «V567P2F23BGUTJHIWY727L»
Purpose: AdRoll’s cookies contain no personally identifiable information. They do not contain your name, email address, or phone number. They don’t know you from Adam. Cookies cannot be used to run programs remotely, get information about you from your hard drive, or give your computer viruses. The cookies just described above are called first-party cookies. However, there are also third-party cookies. Unlike first-party cookies, third-party cookies are those same small text files but these travel between your browser and the website of a company that’s displaying ads on the page you’re visiting. Considering that most people spend only 10% of their time on search engines, and the other 90% browsing, you see a lot of display ads served this way.
More Information: https://blog.adroll.com/product/how-do-advertising-cookies-work
Name: ga(‘create’, ‘UA-41735386-1’, ‘tolunacorporate.com’);
Purpose: Google Analytics is Google’s analytics tool that helps website and app owners to understand how their visitors engage with their properties. It may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors to Google. The main cookie used by Google Analytics is the ‘__ga’ cookie.
More Information: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types
Cookie: Linkedin – Targeting cookie
Name: linkedin_data_partner_id = 349074
Purpose: We have added a LinkedIn pixel to our website to collect general information such as industry and company size of visitors of our web property. LinkedIn does not share personal data with any third-party advertisers or ad networks for their advertising except for: (i) hashed or device identifiers (to the extent they are personal data in some countries); (ii) with your separate permission (e.g., lead generation form) or (iii) data already visible to any users of the Services (e.g. profile).
Name: Instabot Tolunacorporate.com
Purpose: Instabot is a smart chatbot. Leveraging AI functionality and natural language processing (NLP), Instabot is able to gain knowledge quickly and answer hundreds of questions over time. We collect Personal Information when you request information about a product or service. We use Personal Information to provide the services that you request when you use the Corporate Site and/or Platform.
More Information: For more information, please visit: https://www.instabot.io/privacy
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after the period specified via the links set out in the ‘more information’ column in the table above.