How do consumers feel about your brand?
Evaluate brand perception and performance over time. Understand when changes occur React quickly to address or capitalize
Access key metrics that are designed to deliver critical brand insights
- Access future relevance and brand vitality.
- Ensure your brand is fit for future and to fight competitive threats.
- Make impactful decisions faster to ensure the future of health of your brand and in-market success.
- Gain a more holistic perspective by looking beyond just static metrics.
Output you can trust and act on
Our brand health methodology is a unique approach focusing on future relevance and brand vitality, ensuring your brand is fit for the future and to fight competitive threats.
- Sample size should be set to achieve a minimum of 100 responses per brand.
- Up to 12 brands per survey.
- Most rating from those who are Top 3 Box brand familiarity.
- Integrate qualitative insights along the way to better understand consumer sentiment.
Make sure you’ve designed your brand to maximize success now and into the future.
- High brand/brand health score; a ranking of overall brand health vs. competitors.
- Brand ranking against key pillars; knowledge, equity, future relevance, excitement and community.
- Marketing outcomes; a ranking of consideration, recommendation and trust.