With exceptional keynote speakers, stimulating roundtable discussions, and the latest insights from our global consumer barometer, there was plenty to cover at the event. Submit your details to obtain this access-all-areas summary document - including speaker session recordings.
How can your brand best leverage purpose for growth? How do you ensure it’s authentic? And how do you align your purpose to the values that your customers hold dear?
These were some of the questions addressed by our expert speakers, and discussed with CMOs and Heads of Insight from some of the best known brands in the World.
Former Global Executive
Senior Advisor – Purpose-led Brand Strategy and Sustainability
Head of CPG Research
Toluna & Harris Interactive
● 11.00 – 11.20 – Arrival & Refreshments
● 11.20 – 11.40 – Intro and Welcome: Frédéric-Charles Petit
● 11.40 – 12.20 – Keynote: “8 Critical Considerations for Today’s Purpose Makers” – Christian Majgaard
● 12.20 – 12.50 – Guest Speaker: “Innovating with purpose for profitability” – Stefano Giolito
● 12.50 – Break & Lunch is served
● 14.00 – 14.20 – Concluding Keynote
● 14.20 – 14.30 – Wrap-up & Close
“We had this idea that we could stay as this classic brand forever – but we realized that was like sitting on the deck of the titanic. I was helped by the owner who was really driving vision and purpose here – and so we set a new vision that we wanted to be the World’s strongest brand among families with children. We were far from that then – but we did it…”
Christian Majgaard on his time at LEGO
“Remember to play the music and not the notes – keep true to the bigger purpose that you give to yourself and inspire others. Purpose for me is the fundamental belief that you can do well by doing good. It’s as simple as that. And it’s not just the right thing to do, or the honourable thing to do – it’s the profitable thing to do.”
Stefano Giolito – Reckitt