Access a single source for all of your consumer insights.
The industry’s first and only end-to-end consumer insights platform delivering high-value insights in real-time.
Published Dec 08, 2021
Filter Logic is a feature that determines the respondent’s path based on how they answer a question. Also sometimes referred to as “conditional branching,” “branch logic” or “skip logic,” Toluna Start’s Filter Logic allows users to create a custom path through the survey that varies based on a respondent’s answer or combination of answers.
● CHECKED: If the respondent selects these answers in the survey, then…
● NOT CHECKED: If the respondent does not select these answers, then…
● OR: If any of the answers ticked are/aren’t selected by the respondent, then…
● AND: If any of the answers ticked together are/aren’t selected by the respondent, then…
● CHECKED, AND: All applicable answers must be selected by the respondent
● CHECKED, OR: At least one applicable answer must be selected by the respondent
● NOT CHECKED, AND: All applicable answers must not be selected by the respondent
● NOT CHECKED, OR: At least one applicable answer must not be selected by the respondent
Let our team of experts help you add advanced question types to your surveys. Don’t have time to become a survey pro? Enlist our team of experts.